• 1 large sweet potato or garnet yam (1 ¼ lb.), peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
• 1 large yellow onion, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
• 1 tsp. Eden Organic safflower oil
• 2 tsp. Simply Organic ground cumin
• 1 tsp. Simply Organic paprika
• 1 lime, halved
• ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper, or coat with cooking spray. Toss sweet potato and onion with oil on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with cumin and paprika, and season with salt, if desired. Squeeze juice of 1/2 lime over sweet potato and onion. Roast 45 minutes to 1 hour, tossing halfway through cooking time.
2. Remove vegetables from oven; squeeze juice of remaining 1/2 lime over top, and sprinkle with cilantro.
Great as a side dish. It’s also great to throw this combination into a tortilla with some black beans and avocado for a quick lunch.